Castelo por perto Malta
Madliena Tower (Torri tal-Madliena)
It was completed in 1658 as the fourth of the De Redin towers.
Tal-Ħamrija Tower (Torri tal-Ħamrija)
It was completed in 1659 as the twelfth of the De Redin towers.
Saint Mary's Tower (Torri ta' Santa Marija)
It was the fifth of six Wignacourt towers to be built, and it was completed in 1618.
Sopu Tower (Torri ta' Sopu)
It was the last watchtower to be built in Malta, apart from the tour-reduits of the 18th century. It is one of four surviving towers on Gozo, with the others being Xlendi Tower, Dwejra Tower and Mġarr ix-Xini Tower.
Lippija Tower (Torri ta' Lippija)
It was completed in 1637 as the first of the Lascaris towers.